Legal Notice and Disclaimer of Materials Contained on This Site
Access to and use of this World Wide Web site is provided subject to these terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Use of Material On the STCR website
- The information, images, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, “Materials”) contained on the STCR, Inc. (STCR) website are protected by copyright laws. Access and use of the Materials are for personal or educational purposes only.
- You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without STCR express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the STCR Corporation website.
- You may print Materials on the STCR website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
- The Materials included on the STCR website have been compiled by STCR Corporation and are subject to change without notice.
Sites That Link From STCR, Inc.’s website
- The sites linked from the STCR website are not under STCR control, and STCR does not assume any responsibility or liability for any products or materials available at such linked sites.
- STCR does not intend links on the STCR website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. Links are provided for convenience only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The information or services made available at the STCR web site are provided “AS IS,” without warranties of any kind.
- STCR shall have absolutely no liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials, and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the STCR website.
STCR shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
STCR, Inc. makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
STCR makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, STCR shall include STCR, and its divisions, subsidiaries, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall STCR be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, STCR shall include STCR, and its divisions, subsidiaries, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.